The intraclass correlation coefficient for test-retest reliability for the Slalom test was 0.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (measurement reliability)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Interoceanic Canal Commission
- Interoperability Certification Committee
- Intersegmental Coordinating Committee
- Intersite Communications Component
- Interstate Coin Club
- Interstate Commerce Commission (US)
- Interstitial Cell of Cajal
- Intra Cluster Communication
- Intra-Class Correlation (organizational research)
- Intraatomic Correlation Correction
- Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
- Introduction to Child Care (course; various organizations)
- Inuit Circumpolar Conference
- Inuit Circumpolar Council (various locations)
- Inventory Carrying Cost
- Inventory Control Center/Code
- Invercargill City Council (New Zealand)
- Inverter Converter Controller
- Iowa Cancer Consortium (est. 2001; formerly Iowa Cancer Comprehensive Cancer Control)
- Iran Carpet Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
After adjusting for specific gravity, they characterized biomarker variability using intraclass correlation coefficients and conducted several surrogate category analyses to determine whether a single spot urine sample could adequately classify average gestational exposure.
Quantifying test-retest reliability using the intraclass correlation coefficient and the SEM.
The interobserver agreement for all nine experts was very good with an intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) (equivalent to Kappa) of 0.
We used the intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) as a measure of interrater reliability.
Intra-observer and inter-observer reliability were assessed using the intraclass correlation coefficient.
01) and the intraclass correlation coefficient was 0.
Using intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) and coefficient of variation (CV) measurements for our statistical analysis showed that the triangulation method had the best observer agreement.