Perhaps the greatest urgency to implement intra-family transfers of closely-held enterprises is a Congressional tax proposal, which has the President's endorsement, to eliminate certain minority discounts for transfers of non-controlling interests of an entity, if members of the transferee's family have control of such entity.
What does IFT stand for?
IFT stands for Intra-Family Transfer (guns)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFT
We have 116 other meanings of IFT in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Failure Time
- Interfacial Tension
- Interferential Therapy (physiotherapy)
- International Fair of Tourism
- International Federation of Trekkers (Star Trek fan club)
- International Foundation for Telemetering (sponsor of the annual International Telemetering Conference, ITC)
- International Frisbee Tournament
- International Furan Technology (South Africa)
- Internet File Transfer (NASD)
- Interstate Fuel Tax (commercial vehicles)
- Inverse Function Theorem (mathematics)
- Isoxaflutole (herbicide)
- Issued for Tender
- Index of Free Thyroxine (thyroid)
- Independent Film & Television Alliance
- Interactive Fitness Trainers of America (Raleigh, NC)
- International Fair Trade Agreement (Glasburgh, Celdonia)
- International Fair Trade Association (now World Fair Trade Organization)
- International Family Therapy Association
- International Federation of Technical Analysts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development economists have calculated that if an owner also took advantage of the provision for intra-family transfers, the ceiling came to 932 acres irrigated in Punjab and 1,120 acres in Sindh.
It has reversed its staunchly held position that minority discounts generally are not permitted on intra-family transfers of stock if the family in the aggregate maintains either voting control or de facto control immediately after the transfer.