Presentation on Thurston High electric car program; work session summary; student achievement update; teacher improvement fund grant update; intra-district transfer update.
What does IDT stand for?
IDT stands for Intra-District Transfer (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDT
We have 151 other meanings of IDT in our Acronym Attic
- Interdisciplinary Team
- International Date Format
- International Design and Test (workshop)
- International Discount Telecom
- Internet Data Transfer (software)
- Internet Design Technology
- Internet Development Toolbox
- Internet Directory Trust (resource)
- Interrupt Descriptor Table
- Interrupt Dispatch Time (Linux)
- Intradermal Dilutional Testing (allergy testing)
- Investigación y Desarrollo Tecnológico (Spanish: research and technological development)
- Investigation Definition Team
- Ireland Daylight Time (UTC + 1 hour)
- Israel Daylight Time (UTC + 3 hours)
- It Dies Today (band)
- If Destroyed True; If Not Destroyed True
- Initial Development Test and Evaluation
- Integrated Developmental Test and Operational Test
- Illinois Developmental Therapy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Getting caught with drugs or alcohol, or selling them on junior or senior high school campuses, results in suspension, intra-district transfers or expulsion.
Work session summary; presentations on Springfield High School, 1965 Thurston High School Diploma and Springfield Chamber of Commerce regarding state funding; board policies approval; science text adoption; approval of 2008-09 audit report; vote on Oregon School Boards election and resolutions; vote on property sale to Lane County; update on United Front requests; update on intra-district transfer process; bond projects update.
Recognition of Springfield Education Foundation Innovative Educator Awards, Oregon Association of School Libraries Award; American Education Week proclamation; new schools presentation by Mahlum Architects; update on student presentations; first reading of Academy of Arts & Academics Charter School proposal; Wellness Committee update; intra-district transfer update; T & L conference report.