There were 5 DLTs: thrombocytopenia (3), intra-cerebral hemorrhage (1), and lung infection (1).
What does ICH stand for?
ICH stands for Intra-Cerebral Hemorrhage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICH
We have 104 other meanings of ICH in our Acronym Attic
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Intelligent Connection Handling
- Intelligent Corruption Handling (eMule)
- Interagency Council on Homelessness
- International Call Handling (Sprint)
- International Centre for Hydropower (Norway)
- International Coffee Hour
- International Conference on Harmonization (of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use)
- International Conference on Harmonization (US FDA)
- Interoperability Clearinghouse
- Intra-Circle Hub (India)
- Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Inventory Collaboration Hub
- Islamic Center of Hawthorne
- It.Cultura.Horror (Italian newsgroup)
- International Conference on Harmonisation-Good Clinical Practice (Food and Drug Administration guideline)
- I/O Controller Hub (Intel chipset)
- Idaho Commission on Hispanic Affairs (Boise, ID)
- Idaho Cutting Horse Association (est. 1972)
- Illinois Catholic Hospital Association (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cause of death was determined to be recurrent intra-cerebral hemorrhage.