The Transseptal Puncture permits a direct route to the LA via the intra-atrial septum (by puncturing the fossa ovalis) and systemic venous system.
What does IAS stand for?
IAS stands for Intra-Atrial Septum (heart)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAS
We have 470 other meanings of IAS in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Sufism
- International Audit Standards
- International Auto Salon (Auto Exhibitor Show)
- Internet Application Server (Oracle)
- Internet Astronomy School
- Internet Authentication Service (Microsoft)
- Internet Authentication Service (remote access security for Windows 2000)
- Internet Award Scheme (EU)
- Intra-Abdominal Sepsis
- Intra-Americas Sea