TOYO will carry out the project together with PT Inti Karya Persada Tehnik (IKPT), an Indonesian engineering firm part of the TOYO group.
What does IKPT stand for?
IKPT stands for Inti Karya Persada Tehnik (Indonesian engineering company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IKPT
We have 2 other meanings of IKPT in our Acronym Attic
- Invigorating Kidney for Preventing Asthma (tablet)
- Ice Knights Pep Band (Geneseo, NY)
- Instituti i Kerkimeve te Peshkimit (Fisheries Research Institute, Albania)
- Ikatan Konsultan Pajak Indonesia (Indonesian: Tax Consultant Association of Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Induk Koperasi Perikanan Indonesia (Indonesian: Cooperative Parent Fisheries Indonesia)
- Ikatan Konsultan Pendidikan Internasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian International Education Consultants Association; est. 2004)
- Ikatan Keluarga Pensiunan Listrik Negara (Indonesian: Association of Perusahaan Listrik Negara Retired Employees)
- Indah Kiat Pulp Paper (Indonesian paper mill)
- Ikatan Keluarga Pikiran Rakyat (Indonesian: People's Institute of the Family Mind)
- Instructor/Key Personnel Training
- Initiative Kritische Psychologie Wien (German: Critical Psychology Initiative Vienna; Austria)
- Implementatie Kwaliteit Paramedische Zorg (Dutch: Quality Evaluation Implementation Paramedical Care)
- I Know Right
- Indiana Kyudo Renmei (Lizton, IN)
- Institute of Kiswahili Research (University of Dar Es Salaam; Tanzania)
- Instituti Per Kerkime Rinore (Albanian: Institute for Youth Research; Kosovo)
- Institutional Knowledge Repository (Indira Ghandi Centre for Atomic Research; India)
- Integraal Kankercentrum Rotterdam (Dutch)
- Imam Khomeini Relief Committee (Iran)
- Inverse Kinetics Rod Drop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inti Karya Persada Tehnik, a Jakarta-based engineering firm, in order to expand its business in Indonesia, becoming the Indonesian company's leading shareholder.
The local bidders include PT Rekayasa Industri (Persero), PT Inti Karya Persada Tehnik (IKPT), and PT Tripatra Engineers and Contractors (Tripatra), and the foreign bidders include Mitsubishi.