Developed with Elan's Intestinal Protective Drug Absorption System (IPDAS(R)) technology, Naprelan is being studied for treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
What does IPDAS stand for?
IPDAS stands for Intestinal Protective Drug Absorption System (trademark of Elan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPDAS
- Internet Protocol Distributed Architecture
- Interplanetary Dust Analyzer
- Intervention Project for Domestic Assault
- Intoxicated Persons Detention Act (Canada)
- Isophorone Diamine
- Iterative Prototyping Development Approach
- Integrated Probabilistic Data Association with Old Initialization Procedure
- International Parenthood-Drug Abuse Network
- Innovative Product Development Assistance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- International Patient Decision Aids Standards (collaboration)
- Internet Pinball Machine Database
- Islands Provisional District Board (Hong Kong)
- International Progressive Dog Breeders Alliance
- Indiana Public Defender Commission (indigent defense)
- Informatics Professional Development Centre (professional training)
- Integration of Process Design and Control (process systems engineering)
- International Program for Development of Communications (UN)
- Internet Protocol Device Control (Level 3, Lucent, Nortel, 3Com)
- IP Datacast (over Dvb-H)
- Iloilo Provincial Disaster Coordinating Council (Philippines)