Phosphate uptake by renal and intestinal brush-border membrane vesicles (BBMVs) has been studied previously in human (Borowitz et al.
What does IBBM stand for?
IBBM stands for Intestinal Brush-Border Membrane
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBBM
We have 4 other meanings of IBBM in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Band Boosters International (est. 1995)
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers, & Helpers (Kansas City, Kansas)
- Institut Biblique Baptiste Libre (French: Free Baptist Bible Institute)
- Integrated Biobank of Luxembourg
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
- Ideal Broadband Mixer (microelectronics)
- Institut Bank-Bank Malaysia
- Institute of Banking and Business Management (Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
- Internet-Based Business Model
- Iron body, bronze mounted (valves)
- Iron Brussels Beer Marathon (Brussels, Belgium)
- International Bovine BAC (Bacterial Artificial Chromosome) Mapping Consortium
- Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- International Black Buyers and Manufacturers Expo and Conference (est. 1995; Washington, DC)
- Intestinal Brush-Border Membrane Vesicles
- International Black Belt Organization
- International Bed and Breakfast Pages
- Interuniversity Bio-Backup Project (Japan)
- Idaho Black Bear Rehabilitation (Garden City, ID)