The authors of this paper aimed to look at the effect of a structural intervention that combined a microfinance programme with a gender and HIV training curriculum--the Intervention with Microfinance for AIDS and Gender Equity (IMAGE) study.
What does IMAGE stand for?
IMAGE stands for Intervention with Microfinance for AIDS and Gender Equity (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMAGE
We have 32 other meanings of IMAGE in our Acronym Attic
- Imager for Magnetopause-to-Aurora Global Exploration
- Impacting All Generations (religious group)
- Institute of Management and Agriculture Extension (India)
- Integrated Mapping & Gravity Estimation
- Integrated Mapping and Geographic Encoding System
- Integrated Model for Assessment of the Greenhouse Effect
- Integrated Molecular Analysis of Genomes and their Expression
- International Multi-Channel Action Group for Education
- International Multicenter Angina Exercise
- International Multicentre ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) Genetics Consortium
- Interactive Multimedia Adventures for Grade School Education Using Remote Sensing
- Image Metadata Aggregation for Enhanced Searching
- Improving Measurement and Geometry in Elementary Schools
- Information Management and Graphical Evaluation System (software)
- Interactive Microcomputer Analysis and Graphics of Engineering Systems
- International Marine Global Changes
- Interministerieller Ausschuss für Geoinformationswesen (German: Federal administration the Interministerial Committee for Geo Information)
- Imagine Making A Generation In Our Nation Excellent
- Indianapolis Mapping and Geographic Infrastructure System
- Increasing Minority Awareness of Genetics Now
Samples in periodicals archive:
Social interventions for HIV/AIDS Intervention with Microfinance for AIDS and Gender Equity, IMAGE study evaluation monograph no.