This was also emphasized at my follow up meeting the next week at IMEC, the Interuniversity MicroElectronics Center in Leuven, Belgium.
What does IMEC stand for?
IMEC stands for Interuniversity MicroElectronics Center (research institution, Leuven, Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMEC
We have 36 other meanings of IMEC in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Music Educators Association
- Institute of Medical Ethics and Bioethics
- International Meeting on Environmental Biotechnology and Engineering
- International Meeting on Experimental and Behavioral Economics
- Institute of Medical Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Informatics
- Illinois Manufacturing Extension Center (est. 1996; Peoria, IL)
- Industrialized Market Economy Countries (UN)
- International Market Expansion Corporation
- Interstate Migrant Education Council
- Interuniversitair Micro Elektronica Centrum (Czech: Interuniversity Micro Electronics Center; Heverlee, Belgium)
- Infrastructure for Measurement of the European Carbon Cycle
- International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition
- Institute of Mechanical Engineering (India)
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists
- Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division (Ministry of Planning; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Infectious Middle Ear Disease (otitis media)
- Inter-Mission Micro Enterprise Development (India; est. 1996)
- International Medical Education Directory
- International Medical Equipment Developing Co., Ltd. (Budapest, Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He spent four years working on advanced lithography projects in Dallas, Texas, and two years as a TI assignee at the Interuniversity Microelectronics Center (IMEC) in Leuven, Belgium, where he worked on techniques to extend the limits of optical lithography.
and the Interuniversity MicroElectronics Center (IMEC) in Leuven, Belgium.
FillFactory NV was established in December 1999 as a spin-off of IMEC, the Interuniversity MicroElectronics Center.
Sponsored by the European Commission for the development of solutions for content access, delivery of scalable content and the protection of intellectual property, the MUFFINS consortium, led by Optibase (IL), consists of Philips (NL), Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine (UK), Interuniversity MicroElectronics Center (BE), Fraunhofer IIS (DE), Industrial Technology Research Institute (TW), University of Ljubljana (SI) and Sun Microsystems (USA).
Flanders has a deep reservoir of engineering talent nurtured by a consortium of Belgian universities and IMEC, the Interuniversity Microelectronics Center.