All trials were followed by a 2-s intertrial interval and the presentation of the next trial.
What does ITI stand for?
ITI stands for Intertrial Interval (psychology/psychiatry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITI
We have 238 other meanings of ITI in our Acronym Attic
- Intermodal Transportation Institute
- International TechneGroup Incorporated (various locations)
- International Technology Integration, Inc. (British Columbia, Canada)
- International Theatre Institute (Unesco)
- International Theological Institute (Austria)
- International Thrift Institute
- International Trachoma Initiative
- International Training Inc (Shacklefords, VA)
- International Training Institute (Australia)
- International Travel Industry
- Intestinal Tract Infection (medicine)
- Investigator Training International
- Istituto Tecnico Industriale (Italian: Technical Institute)
- Iwatsu Test Instruments (Japan)
- Transient Inward Current
- Integrated Technical Information for the Air Logistics Center
- Intensive Teacher Institute in Bilingual Special Education (New York)
- Illinois Tax Increment Association
- Information Technology Infrastructure Architecture (US Navy)
- Information Technology Investment Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
Autistic self-stimulation and intertrial interval duration.
Each trial was separated by variable intertrial intervals (10-90 sec between trials; total of 1,250 sec/session).
Intertrial interval range shift in classical eyelid conditioning.
If the participant pressed the correct key, the target was immediately removed from the screen and the next target was presented after a 400-ms intertrial interval.
unlatching a door, opening the door, retrieving an item, closing the door, relatching the door) for each box, the primary experimenter initiated a variable intertrial interval (VITI) of 10 s (VITI = 10 s) with the presentation of either the familiar name of one of two preferred items, as indicated on the preference questionnaire (e.
Training for the current study began with a DNMTP procedure in which, after a 5-s intertrial interval, a randomly selected (left or right) sample lever was inserted into the chamber.
During an intertrial interval of 10 s, the message "Please Wait" appeared on the computer screen.