About the Interstitial Cystitis Association: The Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) advocates for interstitial cystitis (IC) research dedicated to discovery of a cure and better treatments, raises awareness, and serves as a central hub for the healthcare providers, researchers and millions of patients who suffer with constant urinary urgency and frequency and extreme bladder pain called IC.
What does ICA stand for?
ICA stands for Interstitial Cystitis Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICA
We have 569 other meanings of ICA in our Acronym Attic
- International Council for Aquaculture (Philippines)
- International Council for Information Technology in Government Administration
- International Council on Archives
- International Court of Appeal (automobiles)
- International Criminologists Association (Italy)
- International Current Affairs (various organizations)
- Internet Caching Appliance (IBM)
- Internet Checksum Algorithm
- Internet Commerce Appliance (Ipivot)
- Interplanetary Commerce Administration (Avatar)
- Interuniversity Consortium for Agricultural and Related Sciences in Europe
- Intra-Application Communications Area
- Intracranial Aneurysm
- Invalid Care Allowance (UK)
- Invasive Coronary Angiography (cardiology)
- Inventory Change Authorization (US NASA)
- Investment Canada Act
- Investment Company of America
- Investors Capital Advisory (Lynnfield, MA)
- Iowa Cattlemen's Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expanded research over the past 20 years, spurred by the dedicated efforts of the Interstitial Cystitis Association, has resulted in much greater awareness of this disease, more confidence and assurance in the diagnosis, and better therapies.
Often, people with IC go 5-7 symptomatic years before get properly diagnosed, according to the Interstitial Cystitis Association.
To learn more about the disease, and to educate doctors concerning it, a registry of patients is maintained by the Interstitial Cystitis Association.
Patient support groups providing advocacy, research funding and education, can be found at: Interstitial Cystitis Association (www.
31, 2011/PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) has issued a call for research proposals to find better treatments and a cure for interstitial cystitis (IC), a chronic, painful bladder disorder that affects at least 4 million people in the United States.
Terry currently serves on the board of The Interstitial Cystitis Association and served on the board of the Chicago Better Business Bureau.
In the news release, Interstitial Cystitis Community Loses Beloved Doctor and Advocate, issued 15-Apr-2011 by Interstitial Cystitis Association over PR Newswire, we are advised by the organization that the fifth paragraph, second sentence, should read "Services will be held on Monday, April 18, 10:30 am at the Temple Israel Cemetery, Levy-Cooper Chapel" rather than "at the Memphis University Center" as originally issued inadvertently.