Mason details and refers to the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium standards for school leaders through the book.
What does ISLLCS stand for?
ISLLCS stands for Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium Standards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Israel Society of Special Libraries and Information Centers
- Integrated System for Long-Distance Intercultural Learning (Europe)
- International Symposium on Languages for Intensional Programming (various locations)
- International Symposium on Lucid and Intensional Programming
- International Society of Life Information Science
- Idaho State Law Library
- Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. (pharmaceuticals; Chandigarh, India)
- Interstate Leaders' Licensure Consortium
- Interstate School Leadership Licensure Consortium (Council of Chief State School Officers)
- Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation (Des Moines, IA)
- International Society for Labour Law and Social Security
- Integrated Sea Lice Management (UK)
- Integrated Services Line Module
- Integrated Sustainable Land Management (partnership; Namibia)
- Integrating Sound Level Meter (noise)
- Ipsilateral Supraclavicular Lymph-Nodes Metastases (oncology)
- Illinois School Library Media Association
- Illinois School Library Media Association/Library Book Selection Service
- Internet School Library Media Center
- Industrial Safety and Loss Management Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each component of the academy is aligned with and evaluated by the National Staff Development Council and the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium standards," she explains.
31% Not effective at all 47% Not too effective 14% Somewhat effective 50% Not sure 3% Very effective Source: Public Agenda, 2001 Standards for School Leaders The Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium Standards have been adopted or adapted in 35 states.