As part of that recognition, Epstein will receive a $5,000 scholarship and a $5,000 matching grant presented in his name to the hunger-related charity of his choice, the Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization to support Philadelphia Urban Creators.
What does IFCO stand for?
IFCO stands for Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFCO
We have 17 other meanings of IFCO in our Acronym Attic
- International Farm Comparison Network
- International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- International Fitness Club Network
- International Franchise Consultant Network
- Implementation and Follow-Up Committee for National Reconciliation (Iraq)
- International Foundation for the Conservation of Natural Resources (est. 1995; North Potomac, MD)
- In-Flight Change Over (searchlight)
- Institut de Formation en Commerce et Oenologie (French: Training Institute of Commerce and Enology)
- International Fan Club Organization (Nashville, Tennessee)
- International Foster Care Organisation (Den Haag, Netherlands)
- Iranian Fuel Consumption Organization
- Irish Film Censor's Office (now Irish Film Classification Office; Dublin, Ireland)
- Irish Film Classification Office (Dublin, Ireland)
- Institute of Foreign and Comparative Law (South Africa)
- Iranian Fuel Consumption Optimizing Organization
- International Foundation for hCG (Human Choriogonadotropin) and Obesity Research
- International Forum on Chinese Outbound Tourism
- Iloilo Flood Control Project (Department of Public Works and Highways; Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Independent Filmmakers Cooperative of the Philippines
- Institute for Cancer Prevention
Samples in periodicals archive:
students to the School of Medicine, visit the Interreligious Foundation for Community Organizations at http://www.
The six-year program, which is administered through the Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization (IFCO), is divided into 12 semesters and begins every September.