LAG202) SEAN ORR, CEO of THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC (IPG), describes the company's business and its background; prospects for the industry, with positive and negative trends; competitive threats; strategic opportunities for the firm including its marketing plans and acquisition potential; management strength and organization; and the financial prospects of the firm looking forward.
What does IPG stand for?
IPG stands for Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (New York, NY advertising holding company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPG
We have 156 other meanings of IPG in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Policy Guidance
- International Phenological Gardens (Europe)
- International Planning Group (Belgium, Germany, Netherlands)
- International Play Girl
- International Poster Gallery
- International Power Generation (UK)
- International Professional Groomers, Inc.
- International Programmers Guild
- Internet Press Guild
- Internet Program Guide
- Intersessional Planning Group
- Investment Planning Group
- Investment Product Group
- Invision Power Gallery (image software)
- ISDN Parameter Group (Telcordia)
- Issue Priority Group
- Issue Priority Group 1
- Illinois Professional Golf Association (Glenview, IL)
- Indiana Propane Gas Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Policy Governance Association (Ogdensburg, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geier, 212-399-8028, or Ronald Sugarman, 212-399-8111, both of the Interpublic Group of Companies/ (IPG) CO: Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
Zentropy Partners, a worldwide digital consulting and development company affiliated with The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.