Rizvi and Zaretsky (2007), along with Miklowitz and Otto (2006), demonstrated that psychoeducation, cognitive behavioral therapy, family-focused therapy, and interpersonal and social rhythm therapy are effective adjunct treatments (in addition to medication).
What does IPSRT stand for?
IPSRT stands for Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Institute for Public Service and Policy Research
- Institute for Population and Social Research (Mahidol University)
- Institute of Personality and Social Research (University of California, Berkeley)
- Institute of Plant Science Research (est. 1986; Agricultural and Food Research Council; UK)
- Institute of Professional Studies and Research (Kottayam, India)
- International Political Science Review (Sage Journals)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Support and Restore (certificate)
- Internet Protocol Security Remote Access (IETF)
- Intercity Passenger Rail Security Grant (US FEMA) Program
- International Panel for Sustainable Resource Management (UN think tank)
- Inertial Pointing System Reference Unit
- Inertial Pseudo-Star Reference Unit
- Image Processing Subsystem
- Improved Pesticide Spray System
- In-Plane Shear Strength
- Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Initial Preplanned Supply Support
- Instituição Particular de Solidariedade Social (Portugese: Private Social Solidarity Institution)
- Integrated Patent Search System
- International Packet Switching System (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frank and her colleagues developed and call interpersonal and social rhythm therapy (IPSRT), has been shown in a recent large multi-center randomized trial to speed recovery from acute episodes of bipolar depression.
Frank and her colleagues developed and call interpersonal and social rhythm therapy (IPSRT), recently has been shown in a large multicenter randomized trial to speed recovery from acute episodes of bipolar depression.