2000) proposed that experiential learning assignments in Business classes are more likely to develop students' interpersonal and communication skills, understanding of course concepts, teamwork and team building, listening skills, and critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
What does ICS stand for?
ICS stands for Interpersonal and Communication Skills (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICS
We have 896 other meanings of ICS in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Chess Server
- Internet Client Station (Aranex)
- Internet Commerce System
- Internet Conferencing System (Contigo)
- Internet Connect Services, Inc. (service provider)
- Internet Connection Services (Windows NT)
- Internet Connection Sharing (Microsoft)
- Internet Contact Solution
- Internet Content Security
- Interoperability Compliance Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Is a collaborative team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to relate to diverse internal and external audiences.
Because of Kobrin's (1984) use of interpersonal skills as well as Beamish's (1988) inclusion of interpersonal and communication skills in their research projects, the Hart, Tucker, and Muehsam (1992) study surveyed CEOs representing U.