The twelve chapters include a first look at interpersonal communication, communication and personal identity, perception and communication, the world of worlds, the world beyond words, mindful listening, emotions and communication, foundations of personal relationships, managing conflict, friendships, committed romantic relationships, and communication in families.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Interpersonal Communication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Property Consultants (various locations)
- International Psoriasis Council (Dallas, TX)
- International Publishing Corporation
- Internet Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Internet Press Centre (software)
- Internet Pricing and Configurator (SAP)
- Internet Privacy Coalition
- Internet Product Code (EC Direct)
- Internet Protocol Communications
- Internetworking Product Center (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This substantial interpersonal communication textbook aims for accessibility for students.
Interpersonal communication involves sending and receiving messages between two or more people.
Thomas) introduce core concepts of interpersonal communication and apply them to issues and events relevant to college students.
Bass, in their book Interpersonal Communication in Organizations (1982), found that being a good listener is largely irrelevant when rewarding job performance.
Systems of social activity and interpersonal communication and the breakdowns that plague them provided the organizing principles for the recent exhibition by the New York-based artist team of Chris Hanson and Hendrika Sonnenberg.
This project combined the presentation of information gleaned from media effects and interpersonal communication research with an interactive dialogue in which students' own views about and experiences with the topic were invited.
Increasing officers' confidence in their abilities to effectively use interpersonal communication skills improves the likelihood that they will incorporate each section of the operational triangle.