The network consists of fiber routed through local, or alternate central offices, internodal and/or interoffice channel facilities that transmit DS1, DS3, STS-1, and/or OC-3 channel services simultaneously over primary and alternate paths between The Internet Advisory Corporation designated locations and BellSouth central offices.
What does IOC stand for?
IOC stands for Interoffice Channel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IOC
We have 246 other meanings of IOC in our Acronym Attic
- International Obesity Congress
- International Oceanographic Commission
- International Oil Company
- International Oil Corporation (Nevada)
- International Olive Council
- International Olympic Committee
- International Outsourcing Company (Tunisia)
- International Ozone Commission
- Internet Operation Center
- Internet Operations Center (IETF)
- Intraoperative Cholangiogram
- Intrinsic Order Criterion
- Invasion of Chaos (gaming)
- Inversion of Control (OOP pattern)
- Involuntary Outpatient Civil commitment
- IOTA Occultation Camera (International Occultation Timing Association)
- Iraqi Olympic Committee
- ISDN Ordering Code (Bellcore)
- Islam on Campus
- Islamic Observation Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accunet(R) T45 Reserved data service provides either full- or half duplex interoffice channel service sold in 30-minutes increments.
Traditionally, such services have employed local channel and interoffice channel distance-sensitive charges," Baker pointed out.