Although PLATO Learning has offered Internet-based courseware for nearly five years, increased educational funding and the rapid proliferation of Internet use by educational institutions is driving a great demand for e-learning.
What does IBC stand for?
IBC stands for Internet-Based Courseware
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IBC
We have 523 other meanings of IBC in our Acronym Attic
- International Building Code
- International Bulk Container
- International Business Center
- International Business College
- International Business Company
- International Business Corporation
- International Business Council
- Internet Bike Community
- Internet Bird Collection
- Internet Business Center
- Interpretation of the Bible in the Church (Pontifical Biblical Commission)
- Interstate Baking Company
- Interstate Brands Corporation (Hostess)
- Interstate Brick Company (Utah)
- Intertribal Bison Cooperative
- Intervest Bancshares Corp. (New York)
- Intracellular Bacterial Community
- Introduction Body Conclusion
- Intuitive Business Concepts (Maryland)
- Ion Beam Centre (University of Surrey, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This agreement reinforces VCampus' strategy of offering the very best e-Learning experience, and in connection with its proprietary courseware dramatically expands the depth and breadth of VCampus' internet-based courseware with its complete e-Learning solution.
About Brainium Brainium is dedicated to providing comprehensive, intuitive and engaging Internet-based courseware.
com) is dedicated to providing comprehensive, intuitive and engaging Internet-based courseware.
CBT Systems also offers 24-hour/7-days per week, Internet-based courseware guidance through its Scholars.
This agreement will help us provide our pioneering Internet-based courseware to the K-12 marketplace.
The ToolBook II family consists of the most comprehensive, distributed-learning solutions available, enabling developers to create, deploy and manage interactive, multimedia training applications and Internet-based courseware over the Internet, Intranets, LANs, and CD- ROM.
University Access teleweb courses consist of documentary-style video lectures and customized, Internet-based courseware.