Radware (Nasdaq: RDWR), a global provider of Intelligent Traffic Management (ITM) solutions that bring certainty to dynamic networks, announced recently that its FireProof product line now offers complete interoperability with Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, providing real-time load balancing, high availability and clustering for ISA Servers.
What does ISA stand for?
ISA stands for Internet Security and Acceleration (Microsoft firewall and cache server)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISA
We have 696 other meanings of ISA in our Acronym Attic
- International Student Association
- International Students Association
- International Studies Abroad (various locations)
- International Studies Association
- International Stuttering Association
- International Subscription Agencies Pty Ltd (now RoweCom Australia Pty Ltd)
- International Symbol of Access (wheelchair standard; International Commission on Technology and Accessibility)
- International Synaesthesia Association
- International Systems Associates, Ltd.
- Internet Safety Advocate
- Internet Security Appliance (software)
- Internet Service Agentur GmbH (German: Internet Service Agency)
- Internet Society of Australia (est. 1992)
- Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (Killzone)
- Interrupt Storage Area
- Interservice Support Agreement
- Interstage Adapter
- Interstellar Alliance (Babylon5)
- Interviewing Service of America, Inc. (Van Nuys, CA)
- Intrasystem Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
RDA, a provider of IT integration and security solutions for business through custom software engineering, today announced the availability of a QuickStart program to assist enterprises with the deployment of Microsoft's Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 and the development of secure business-to-business applications.
Through this product portfolio, AEP's goal will be to drive towards leadership of the Internet security and acceleration market, which is projected to treble in size to $18 billion in five years (IDC).
Nasdaq:TMIC), a leading provider of Internet content security products, today announced its support of Microsoft's Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 with updated releases of its gateway virus protection software and Internet access management tool.
Business & Technology Editors CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2000 Aladdin's eSafe Gateway works together with Microsoft's Internet and Security Acceleration Server to provide simpler installation and enhanced performance Aladdin Knowledge Systems (NASDAQ:ALDN), a global leader in the field of Internet content and software security, today announced its award winning eSafe Gateway Content Security product will provide seamless integration with Microsoft's newly announced Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000.
NASDAQ: LNOP), a provider of enterprise class network security and privacy solutions, today introduced Real-time Performance Monitoring (RPM) for Microsoft's Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000.
s new Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 to provide content security at the gateway, protecting ISA Server 2000 customers from Web transfer and Web e-mail threats.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2000 Premier Internet Management Solution Ensures that Internet Access is Business Access in the Workplace surfCONTROL, the worldwide market leader in corporate Internet Access Control(1) today announced support for the Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000.