Internet Security Systems and X-Force are trademarks of Internet Security Systems Inc.
What does ISSX stand for?
ISSX stands for Internet Security Systems Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISSX
We have 3 other meanings of ISSX in our Acronym Attic
- ISCA (International Speech Communication Association) Speech Synthesis Workshop
- Imaging Science Subsystem - Wide-Angle (Cassini spacecraft camera)
- Iowa School Social Workers' Association (Marshalltown, IA)
- IASI Sounding Science Working Group
- Information Systems Security Working Group
- Italy Stationing and Sovereignty Working Group
- Integrated and Sustainable Solid Waste Management
- International Society for the Study of Work and Organizational Values
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
- International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (Washington, DC)
- Internetworking Security Services Expert (The Netherlands)
- International Specialized Symposium on Yeasts
- I'm So Sure You Get the Idea
- International Summer School for Young Physicists (Canada)
- Integrated Sensing Systems
- Fraunhofer Institut für Schicht- und Oberflächentechnik (Germany)
- I'm So Tired (Beatles song)
- Ice Surface Temperature
- Idle Shutdown Timer
- Iliff School of Theology (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 1997--The pioneer and world's leading provider of adaptive security management software, Internet Security Systems Inc.
5, 1997-- -- ISS' industry-leading SAFEsuite adaptive security management software added to California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS) -- Internet Security Systems Inc.
the world's leading provider of digital certification services for Internet access and e-commerce, and Internet Security Systems Inc.
3 Identifies And Protects Networks From Newly Discovered IIS Security Bug Internet Security Systems Inc.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 13, 1997-- Market-Leading Internet Scanner Selected By Industry Testing Labs To Measure Firewall Security Internet Security Systems Inc.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 11, 1997-- Establishes Japanese Subsidiary, ISS KK, To Meet Demand For Network Security Assessment Solutions In High-Growth, Asian Market In response to the aggressive adoption of the Internet in the Asian marketplace and the recognition of network security as a global problem, Internet Security Systems Inc.