AT&T Internet Protect customers also receive access to AT&T Internet Security News Network (AT&T ISNN), a first-of-its-kind 24/7 video webcast that provides businesses with critical security news and information, helping them to stay abreast of the latest security issues and remain one step ahead of malicious activities proliferating on the Internet.
What does ISNN stand for?
ISNN stands for Internet Security News Network (video webcast; AT&T)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISNN
We have 2 other meanings of ISNN in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Society of Northern Illinois University (Northern Illinois University; Dekalb, IL)
- International School of Nuclear Law (Montpellier, France)
- Individual Serviceman Non-Lethal System (paintball gun)
- Imperial Standing Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy)
- Integrated Soil Nutrient Management
- International School of New Media
- International Series of Numerical Mathematics
- International Symposium on Nanomanufacturing (annual conference)
- International Symposium on Nanoscale Magnetism and Transport
- International Symposium on Neural Networks
- Interface Specific Network Options
- Iowa School Nurse Organization
- International Symposium on Non-Oxide Glasses (now International Symposium on Non-Oxide & New Optical Glasses)
- Information Security & Networking Professionals (India)
- Instituto Superior Nuevas Profesiones (Spanish: New Institute of Higher Professions; Madrid, Spain)
- Institute for Space and Nuclear Power Studies
- Information and Support Needs Questionnaire
- Indian Standard Natural Rubber (India)
- International Security and National Resilience (conference)
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (professional association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: T) today unveiled AT&T Internet Security News Network (AT&T ISNN), a first-of-its-kind 24/7 video Webcast that provides enterprises with critical security news and information, helping them to stay abreast of the latest security issues and remain one step ahead of malicious activities proliferating on the Internet.