During this time, the organization has become one of the company's largest in distribution, producing more than $600 million in revenue in 2005 through telephone and Internet relationship management.
What does IRM stand for?
IRM stands for Internet Relationship Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IRM
We have 194 other meanings of IRM in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligence Requirements Management
- Interactive Rights Management Ltd
- Interference Reflection Microscopy
- Interim Release Milestone
- Interim Remedial Measure
- Internal Revenue Manual
- Internal Risk Model (insurance)
- International Review of Management (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- International Revolutionary Movement
- International Roaming MIN
- Internet Reservation Module
- Intramural Research Program (NIH)
- Investor Relationship Management
- Ion Release Module
- Islamic Resistance Movement (aka Hamas)
- Isochronous Resource Manager (IEEE 1394)
- Isothermal Remanent Magnetization
- Item Response Model
- Illinois Reliable Multicast Architecture
- Immunoradiometric Assay
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a provider of Internet relationship management software for the healthcare industry, has launched SoftWatch Relationship Server (SRS) 2.
a provider of Internet Relationship Management (iRM) applications and infrastructure software.
a leading provider of Internet relationship management software and services for the global health and life sciences industries, announced today the release of SRS Enterprise Edition, for extending the company's flagship SoftWatch Relationship Server(R) (SRS) healthcare portal management system and SRS Pharma suite within enterprise environments.
Nasdaq: FSTW), a leading provider of Internet relationship management solutions, announced today exciting new research data from the Aberdeen Group which places Firstwave favorably in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) mid-market and ASP market.
AHM) today launched Owner Link, a new Internet relationship management initiative for owners of Honda and Acura automobiles, designed to facilitate communication between AHM and its customers and add value to the ownership experience.
Nasdaq: FSTW), a leading provider of Internet relationship management solutions, announced today a reseller agreement with FieldPoint, Inc.
has been appointed Chairman of the Board of SoftWatch, a leading provider of Internet relationship management software products for the global health industry, it was announced today.