The Xilinx Jbits applications programming interface and ChipScope tools are part of the company's Internet Reconfigurable Logic effort, and work in conjunction with Xilinx's Virtex series of chips, introduced earlier this year.
What does IRL stand for?
IRL stands for Internet Reconfigurable Logic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IRL
We have 115 other meanings of IRL in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Ramon Llull (Catalan studies consortium; various locations)
- Institute for Research in Learning
- Integrated Reader Lock
- Integrated Regional Laboratories (Ft Lauderdale, Florida)
- Integrated Requirements List (US Air Force)
- Intelligent Robotics Laboratory (School of Engineering, Vanderbilt University)
- Inter-Repeater Link
- Interactive Reader Language
- Interagency Review Letter
- International Refugee Law
- Interrupt Request Line (computing)
- Republic Of Ireland (Eireann, International Auto Identification)
- Independent Reading Level Assessment (American Reading Company)
- Independent Research Libraries Association (est. 1972)
- Individual Running Ledger Account (India)
- Institute of Registered Landscape Architects
- International Religious Liberty Association (est. 1893; Silver Spring, MD)
- Item Repair Level Analysis
- Isinglass River Local Advisory Committee (New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23, 2000 New language interface enables Internet Reconfigurable Logic in market-share leading VxWorks environment; Partnership represents industry-first application of RTOS environment in programmable logic Wind River Systems (NASDAQ:WIND), a leading provider of software and services for smart devices in the Internet age, and Xilinx (NASDAQ:XLNX), the world's leading supplier of programmable logic devices, announced today a multi-faceted alliance for developing upgradable embedded systems for smart, networked devices already deployed in the field.
planning ahead "Nuron's strategic competitive advantage is fortified with the implementation of the IRL strategy," said Wallace Westfeldt, Internet Reconfigurable Logic marketing program manager.
Apex is to be congratulated on its forward looking design of the Emerge 2000 and its use of the Xilinx Internet Reconfigurable Logic methodology to create advanced server management products," said Xilinx CEO Wim Roelandts.
Apex is to be congratulated on its forward-looking design of the Emerge 2000 and its use of the Xilinx Internet Reconfigurable Logic methodology to create advanced server management products," said Xilinx CEO Wim Roelandts.
These tools, previously announced as part of the award-winning Internet Reconfigurable Logic (IRL) methodology from Xilinx, enable the network delivery of design updates to programmable logic devices already deployed in the field.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 25, 1999-- Citing market impact and customer benefit, the International Engineering Consortium has selected the Internet Reconfigurable Logic system from Xilinx, Inc.
NASDAQ:XLNX) announced today the Xilinx Online program to enable, identify, and promote field upgradable applications based upon the award winning Internet Reconfigurable Logic (IRL) methodology from Xilinx.