This move puts the search-engine giant up against the likes of Verizon and Comcast as its offers its first Internet provider service.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Internet Provider Service(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Preparatory School (various locations)
- International Production Services (various locations)
- International Programs Security
- International Property Show (est. 2005)
- International Pyrotechnics Society (est. 1980)
- Internet PrimeNet Server (parallel technology for the Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search, GIMPS)
- Internet Protocol Service (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol Storage Working Group (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Suite
- Internet Provider Security (Tag)
- Internet Publishing System
- Interoperability Planning System (US DoD)
- Interpretive Programming System
- Interruptions Per Second
- Introductory Physical Science
- Intrusion Prevention Service (software)
- Intrusion Prevention Software (various companies)
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Inventive Problem Solving
- Inverse Positioning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include dedicated fiber optic transport, domestic and international voice termination and data connectivity, Internet provider service (including HDSL), and Internet Protocol (IP) transport.
Already, Manati has its own municipality-run Internet provider service, Atenas Internet, which made its debut about a decade ago and today has more than 3,000 clients.
is now offering PC consumers its own Internet provider service.
SoftNet has sold Indigo's hotel Internet provider services division utilizing the High Speed Wired and Wireless Internet GuestWorx system.
Substantial growth in the Internet-using population is unlikely to resume without cheaper Internet connections, more Spanish-language Internet provider services and, perhaps most important, compelling new reasons for non-users to switch sides.
Greenhold Group turned to NewsUSA in an effort to raise public awareness of its Internet provider services.
MINT) will be created to offer similar and enhanced internet provider services.