TransMedia and DGM&S Telecom will take advantage of the emerging Internet Protocol Device Control (IPDC) and Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) standards, and Parlay API industry consortium work by DGM&S Telecom, Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT), British Telecom (NYSE:BTY), Nortel Networks (NYSE:NT) and Siemens (OTC BB foreign:SMAWY), in developing the new capabilities.
What does IPDC stand for?
IPDC stands for Internet Protocol Device Control (Level 3, Lucent, Nortel, 3Com)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPDC
We have 50 other meanings of IPDC in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Product Development Assistance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- International Patient Decision Aids Standards (collaboration)
- Intestinal Protective Drug Absorption System (trademark of Elan)
- Internet Pinball Machine Database
- Islands Provisional District Board (Hong Kong)
- International Progressive Dog Breeders Alliance
- Indiana Public Defender Commission (indigent defense)
- Informatics Professional Development Centre (professional training)
- Integration of Process Design and Control (process systems engineering)
- International Program for Development of Communications (UN)
- IP Datacast (over Dvb-H)
- Iloilo Provincial Disaster Coordinating Council (Philippines)
- Industrial Parks Development Department (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency)
- Industrial Product Design and Development (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Initial Project Design Description
- Institut Pan-Africain pour le Développement (French)
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence
- International Panel on Democracy and Development
- Insect and Plant Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (University of Maine)
- Inhibitor Potentiated Disk Diffusion Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), Internet Protocol Device Control (IPDC) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
There are a variety of management and control protocols including Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), Internet Protocol Device Control (IPDC), Simple Gateway Control Protocol (SGCP), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP/SIP+), H.