Open Data Registry's patent-pending Internet Product Code (IPC) is a specialized unique identifier (URI) embedded with environmental and product life cycle semantics.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Internet Product Code (EC Direct)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Program Committee
- International Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- International Programs Center
- International Property Consultants (various locations)
- International Psoriasis Council (Dallas, TX)
- International Publishing Corporation
- Internet Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Internet Press Centre (software)
- Internet Pricing and Configurator (SAP)
- Internet Privacy Coalition
- Internet Protocol Communications
- Internetworking Product Center (Cisco)
- Interpersonal Communication
- Interphase Power Controller
- Interprocess Call
- Interprocess Communications
- Interprocessor Communications
- Interstate Power Company (various locations)
- Invasive Plant Control (est. 1997; Nashville, TN)
- Invention Promotion Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its first e-business application are due by med- 2000 and will include the Vitessa internet product code (VIPC), which enables merchants to sell their products anywhere on the internet including from web stores, banner ads, affiliate sites and email.
com and wherever licensed eHow content is found, eHow will be employing the Vitessa Internet Product Code (VIPC) technology and the eConductor ecommerce infrastructure from Vitessa Corporation.