Nasdaq:INAI), a leading provider of eBusiness and CRM solutions today announced that IntelliCorp has successfully implemented SAP's(TM) Internet Pricing and Configurator (IPC) and integrated it with Siebel's(TM) front-office suite.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Internet Pricing and Configurator (SAP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Prize Court
- International Production Company (Czech Republic)
- International Program Committee
- International Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- International Programs Center
- International Property Consultants (various locations)
- International Psoriasis Council (Dallas, TX)
- International Publishing Corporation
- Internet Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Internet Press Centre (software)
- Internet Privacy Coalition
- Internet Product Code (EC Direct)
- Internet Protocol Communications
- Internetworking Product Center (Cisco)
- Interpersonal Communication
- Interphase Power Controller
- Interprocess Call
- Interprocess Communications
- Interprocessor Communications
- Interstate Power Company (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com(TM) Internet Pricing and Configurator (IPC) CRM component.
In addition, the implementation of the SAP Internet Pricing and Configurator equipped HP with integrated e-commerce capabilities for selling and configuring products on the HP Shopping Village (http://www.