We are honored that merchants across the board are choosing SegPay as their trusted Internet payment service provider," said Cathy Beardsley, president and CEO of SegPay.
What does IPSP stand for?
IPSP stands for Internet Payment Service Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPSP
We have 37 other meanings of IPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Security Option
- Irish Payment Services Organisation (Ireland)
- Original Integrated Protection System
- Intellectual Property System on Chip
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potential
- Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion
- Institute for Public Safety Partnerships (Chicago, IL)
- Instituto de Previsión Social del Periodista (Guatemala)
- Intelligence Priorities for Strategic Planning
- International Parliament for Safety and Peace
- Internet Protocol Security Policy (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Security Protocol
- International Photoluminescent Safety Products Council
- International Pool Spa Patio Expo
- Ikatan Pekerja Sosial Profesional Indonesia (Indonesian Association of Professional Social Workers)
- Indian Patients Society for Primary Immunodeficiency (India)
- Informatics Professional Services Price Index
- Institute for Public Service and Policy Research
- Institute for Population and Social Research (Mahidol University)
- Institute of Personality and Social Research (University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The watchdog said that Internet payment service providers must tighten security procedures by August next year.
Verotel Merchant Services is an internet payment service providers based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
net, an internet payment service provider, had traded profitably as it continued to integrate the Metacharge and SECPay businesses it acquired last year.
Ung has been an owner/operator of a number of businesses in industries including Internet payment service provider, card-based remittance company, third party payment processing, broadband, general consulting and real estate.
Small Business Administrator and Chairman of The Latino Coalition as the new President of the Internet Payment Service Provider company.
net is an internet payment service provider linking into all major UK acquiring banks to deliver secure online credit and debit card payments for over 5,500 web merchants.
com), a leading provider of Internet check processing services, announced they have aligned with Internet payment service provider and gateway Paradata Systems, Inc.