JEPI was formed by CommerceNet and the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to develop an Internet payment protocol.
What does IPP stand for?
IPP stands for Internet Payment Protocol (standard for Internet payments; Nethow Interactive)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPP
We have 315 other meanings of IPP in our Acronym Attic
- International PhD Program (various universities)
- International Phototelegraph Position (Itu-T)
- International Phytosanitary Portal
- International Police Program
- International Power Project (various companies)
- International Press Publications Inc.
- International Private Pension
- International Property Policy
- International Puzzle Party
- Internationally Protected Person
- Internet Petition for Prayer
- Internet Presence Provider
- Internet Printing Protocol
- Internet Publishing Project
- Interpreter Preparation Program
- Introduction to Parallel Processing
- Introduction to Progress Programming
- Investment and Implementation Plan (finance)
- Investment Protection Program
- Ionospheric Pierce Point (Global Positioning System)