ICSA Labs focused its fourth annual Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) forum, held recently in San Antonio, on testing how new products work with the latest security-related protocol, Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2).
What does IKEv2 stand for?
IKEv2 stands for Internet Key Exchange Version 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Internacia Komerca Ekonomia Fakgrupo (Esperanto: International Specialist Group for Commerce and Economics)
- Industrial Klay Extruder Gun (Kemper product)
- Internationaal Kinder Evangelisatie Genootschap (Dutch: International Child Evangelism Fellowship)
- Irish Knitwear Exporters Guild (Ireland)
- Internacia Komunista Esperantista Kolektivo
- Istanbul Kantinciler Esnaf Odasi (Turkish trade organization)
- Imam Khomeini Education and Research Institute (Iran)
- Ion-Kinetic-Energy Spectroscopy
- Isometric Knee Extensor Strength (physical therapy)
- Institut für Kern- und Energietechnik
- Intelligent Knowledge Exploration Workbench
- I Know Exactly What You Mean (USENET)
- International Karting Federation
- International Kickboxing Federation
- International Kids Fund
- International Kite Federation
- International Kite Festival
- International Kung Fu Federation
- International Kayak Fishing Association
- Istanbul Kisa Filmciler Dernegi (Turkish: Istanbul Short Filmmakers Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 solution passed the VPN Consortium's (VPNC) Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) testing criteria.
The event, to be held by ICSA Labs May 19-23 in San Antonio, Texas, enables security vendors to test new products that work with the latest security-related protocol, called Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2).