Le GPMH also wants to ensure the secure interconnection of Internet information systems Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 27.
What does IIS stand for?
IIS stands for Internet Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIS
We have 236 other meanings of IIS in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency and International Services (Army Corps of Engineers, Directorate of Military Programs)
- Interface Implementation Specification
- Interfaces to Information Sources
- Interim Instrumentation System
- International Iguana Society
- International Indian School (various locations)
- International Insurance Society (New York, NY)
- International Integrated Solutions (consulting agency)
- International Investigation Services
- Internet Information Services (Microsoft)
- Investigator Initiated Study (healthcare)
- Investment Insurance Services (various locations)
- Investor Information Service
- Investors in Software (association)
- Iraqi Intelligence Service
- Irish Institute of Sport (est. 2006; Ireland)
- Irish Institution of Surveyors (est. 1989; Ireland)
- Irreducible Inconsistent Subsystem (linear programming)
- ISPO Information System
- Israel Immunological Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North East-based consultant was awarded Most Valuable Professional status by Microsoft in 2008 due to his expertise in internet information systems.
Halleran holds a Bachelor of Applied Science and Technology Degree in Information Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology and a Master of Science Degree in Internet Information Systems from Robert Morris University.
The first commercial shipments of Entree hardware and software will be deployed as part of the Wireless Internet Information System for Medical Response in Disasters (WIISARD), a project based at UCSD and funded by the National Library of Medicine, part of the National Institutes of Health.
GeoVista, the company's global Internet information system, has the capabilities to support GeoLogistics Americas' clients key business processes.
They include the National Science Foundation-funded RESCUE (Responding to Crises and Unexpected Events) project, as well as two initiatives funded by the National Institutes of Health: WIISARD (Wireless Internet Information System for Medical Response in Disasters); and StrokeDoc (Multimedia Telemedical Diagnostic System), which harnesses high-speed, multimedia delivery to allow specialists to examine possible stroke victims remotely, to determine whether they are candidates for a drug therapy that can limit the lasting damage from a stroke.
This innovative Internet information system is designed and operated by XAP Corporation and is made available in cooperation with The Student Loan Corporation, a Citibank subsidiary.
Exploits Latest Windows Server 2003 Storage Enhancements Windows customers, in particular, will find DataCore's newest release compelling whether running Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Information Systems, Media Services, Clusters or other native applications.