Keynote also maintains on its Web site "The Internet Health Report," (http://www.
What does IHR stand for?
IHR stands for Internet Health Report (Keynote Systems, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IHR
We have 69 other meanings of IHR in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Hearing Research (UK)
- Institute of Human Resources (various locations)
- Integrated Health Records (UK)
- Integrated Hierarchical Representation
- Interhemisphere Ratio
- Internally Heated Resonators
- International Health Regulations
- International History Review
- International Human Resources
- International Human Rights (est. 1996)
- Internet Health Resources
- Interstate Hotels and Resorts (Arlington, VA)
- Ionic Hair Retexturising
- Irish Horse Register (UK)
- Iroquois Hill Runners (Louisville, KY)
- Islam and Human Rights
- Italian Hardware Research (Galliate, Italy)
- International Harm Reduction Association
- International Harmonized Research Activities
- International High-Speed Rail Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Performance Scoreboard is fully integrated with Keynote's new Internet Health Report that measures the performance of all the important backbones in the United States.
The Keynote Systems Internet Health Report (http://www.
The raw peering data is available to Diagnostic Perspective users every 15 minutes via FTP, and is also summarized for the public in the Internet Health Report on Keynote's Web site.
The detailed data from the Keynote Internet Health Report is available for more in-depth data analysis to Keynote subscribers as part of the new Keynote Diagnostic Perspective(TM) service (Note: see separate release issued today) that provides the industry's first comprehensive capability to quickly diagnose and improve peering, server, and content problems affecting Internet performance.