The Internet Grateful Med provides access to other NLM databases with information on topics such as AIDS, Bioethics, History of Medicine, Toxicology, and Health Service Research.
What does IGM stand for?
IGM stands for Internet Grateful Med
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IGM
We have 80 other meanings of IGM in our Acronym Attic
- Intergalactic Medium (astronomy, cosmology)
- Intergas Marketing
- Intergovernmental Meeting
- Internal Growth Manager
- International Golf Maintenance
- International Grandmaster (chess)
- International Granite and Marble, Corporation
- International Graphic Machinery (Belgium)
- Internet Game Maker
- Internet Gateway Multicast
- Intersex Genital Mutilation
- Intragroup Medium
- Ispettorato Generale Motorizzazione (Italian)
- Istituto Di Genetica Molecolare (Italy; CNR)
- Istituto Geografico Militare (Italy)
- Iterative Guidance Mode
- Kingman, AZ, USA - Mohave County (Airport Code)
- Inclined Grid Mobility Analysis
- Inclined Grid Mobility Analyzer
- Indiana Gospel Music Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Library of Medicine's (NLM's) Internet Grateful Med is a computer system that allows users to search through 15 of the NLM's databases for bibliographic references and abstracts on medical and scientific information pertaining to rheumatic diseases, including treatments.
Using computer systems, such as the National Library of Medicine's Internet Grateful Med (IGM) that incorporate the UMLS Metathesaurus in their search functions, entering the term frottage automatically maps to Frotteurism.