2" Next Generation Root Data Model re-designs the interface-related parts of the data model, converging Device and Internet Gateway Device (IGD) data models into a single root data model for all devices.
What does IGD stand for?
IGD stands for Internet Gateway Device
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IGD
We have 53 other meanings of IGD in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Global Dialogue
- Institute of Grocery Distribution
- Insurance Groups Directive (UK)
- Integral Golf Design (Spain)
- Integrated Gas Development (project)
- Integrated Graphics Device
- Integrating Guidance Document
- Interim Guidance Document
- International Gas Detectors (Cheshire; UK)
- International Golf Development (UK)
- Interstitial Granulomatous Dermatitis
- Interactive Graphics and Data Analysis
- International Game Developers Association
- Istituto Geografico de Agostini (Italian: Geographical Institute of Agostini; publishing)
- Istanbul Gaz Dagitim Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (Turkish: Istanbul Gas Distribution Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company)
- Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology (est. 2001; Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- Internet Games Database (website)
- Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Indigenous Global Development Corporation (various locations)
- Informal Group of Developing Countries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the group will focus on additions to its Internet Gateway Device protocol to incorporate changes to the Internet over the last several years, including IPv6.
UIC currently certifies devices in these categories: internet gateway devices, media servers and media renderers, printer device and print basic service, and HVAC.
UIC currently certifies devices in these categories: Internet gateway devices, media servers and media renderers, printer device and print basic service, and HVAC.
New DSL Forum TRs - approved September 2005 TR number Title TR-098 DSLHome(TM) Internet Gateway Device Version 1.
Windows XP will include features, such as photo and communications services and Remote Assistance, which are designed to easily and seamlessly access Internet resources and Services through UPnP-enabled Internet gateway devices, such as the D-Link Broadband Residential Gateways.
Home users who purchase Philips' Internet audio systems can connect to the Internet using one of NETGEAR's Internet gateway devices such as a Cable/DSL firewall router and then extend that connection throughout the home network using NETGEAR's HPNA phoneline, powerline or wireless home networking products, which support CD quality audio.
20, 2001 Virata's UPnP with NAT Traversal Solution Will Enable Gateways to Deliver Services Such as Messaging, Online Gaming and Windows XP's Remote Assistance Virata(R) Corporation (Nasdaq:VRTA) today announced the full integration of Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device specification for NAT traversal into its leading Integrated Software on Silicon(TM) (ISOS(TM)) platform, which has been deployed in over 7 million installations worldwide.