5 analyzes files and data being transferred on a network in real time, such as users emailing unencrypted credit card numbers over the public Internet, sending Social Security numbers, using Internet file transfers to share protected medical records and more.
What does IFT stand for?
IFT stands for Internet File Transfer (NASD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFT
We have 116 other meanings of IFT in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Future Technologies (Sweden)
- Inter-Facility Transfer (various locations)
- Inter-Failure Time
- Interfacial Tension
- Interferential Therapy (physiotherapy)
- International Fair of Tourism
- International Federation of Trekkers (Star Trek fan club)
- International Foundation for Telemetering (sponsor of the annual International Telemetering Conference, ITC)
- International Frisbee Tournament
- International Furan Technology (South Africa)
- Interstate Fuel Tax (commercial vehicles)
- Intra-Family Transfer (guns)
- Inverse Function Theorem (mathematics)
- Isoxaflutole (herbicide)
- Issued for Tender
- Index of Free Thyroxine (thyroid)
- Independent Film & Television Alliance
- Interactive Fitness Trainers of America (Raleigh, NC)
- International Fair Trade Agreement (Glasburgh, Celdonia)
- International Fair Trade Association (now World Fair Trade Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Users can also send the information to an internet File Transfer Protocol (ETP) site operated by Husky, from which it is easier to transfer bigger files.
com Internet file transfer and synchronisation software developer LapLink.
The new Internet file transfer feature is not only enhanced in speed, but also offers additional layers of security.
MoveDigital is designed for universal appeal from bloggers wishing to share files to enterprises of all sizes looking to remove monthly bills and reduce the cost and complexity of Internet file transfer.
With the addition of email antivirus support, Blue Coat will provide complete control for all enterprise Internet communications, including corporate email (SMTP), remote email access (POP3, IMAP), Web-based personal email (HTTP), instant messaging (IM), Web browsing (HTTP/HTTPS), Internet file transfers and downloads (FTP) and other Internet applications such as peer-to-peer (P2P) and multimedia streaming.
Proginet believes that CFI's capabilities for securing Internet file transfers for B2B applications, as well as its support for corporations tasked with regulatory compliance, will continue to drive business and revenue growth.
We are delighted that Aladdin has developed StuffIt Express for Mac OS X, helping Mac users save time and money by streamlining Internet file transfers.