It is rather an outcome of growth limitations for Internet enterprises in China.
What does INPRISE stand for?
INPRISE stands for Internet Enterprise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INPRISE
- Intelligent Network Platform Prototype (Sprint)
- Israel Nature and Parks Protection Authority
- Interim National Physical Planning Commission (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Idaho Northern & Pacific Railroad
- In Nomine Paranormal Research
- Institute for National Policy Research (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Institute for Natural Products Research (University of Georgia)
- International Network on Personal Relationships
- Inventory Project Report
- Integrating the Enterprise
- Information Processing by Natural Neural Networks
- Innovationsgesellschaft für Fortgeschrittene Produktionssysteme in der Fahrzeugindustrie mbH
- International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Inter-Process Communication
- In-Processing/Out-Processing/Record Utility Update System (Army)
- International Network to Promote the Rule of Law
- International Network of Pension Regulators and Supervisors
- Idaho Native Plant Society
- In Practice Systems Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hillgren will continue to oversee overall editorial content for the company's magazines, newsletters, broadcast and Internet enterprises from the corporate headquarters in Philadelphia, while adding new responsibilities for overall company content licensing.
UPM has already been purchased and received very favorable reviews from several major Internet enterprises.
has developed the first Internet Enterprise Software for the hospitality industry.
Through its ownership positions in more than 600 Internet companies and its unique, global approach to building Internet enterprises, it is able to realize unprecedented synergies among its group of companies.
Digital Bridge is an "International Business Architect," which provides management, sales, marketing and Internet enterprise solutions through a suite of proprietary applications and professional services, empowering businesses from "concept to click.
Cote brings more than 30 years of executive and operational experience with international software and Internet enterprises.
WISP Incorporated, a leading developer of low-bandwidth Internet enterprise solutions, announces increased speed for dial-up Internet access.