GISBAgent(R) is a GISB-certified electronic delivery mechanism for inbound and outbound Internet electronic data interchange (EDI) and other file transport between trading partners over the Internet.
What does IEDI stand for?
IEDI stands for Internet Electronic Data Interchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IEDI
We have 2 other meanings of IEDI in our Acronym Attic
- Institut d'Etudes du Developpement Economique et Social (France)
- Instituto Electoral del Distrito Federal (Spanish: Federal Electoral District Institute; Mexico)
- Ion Energy Distribution Function
- Integrating Evolution, Development, and Genomics (conference)
- International Economic Development Group (Overseas Development Institute; UK)
- Iraq Economic Development Group (Bradford, England)
- Industrial Enterprise Development Institute (est. 1966; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- International Education Development Initiative (Japan)
- International Electronic Data Interchange
- International Estimated Daily Intake (exposure calculations)
- Individual Equipment Decontamination Kit
- Innerschweizer Erziehungsdirektorenkonferenz
- Immunoreactive Endogenous Digoxin-Like Factor
- Industry, Economic Development and Mines (Canada)
- Information Exchange Data Model
- Institute Économique de Montréal
- International Electron Devices Meeting
- Integrated Electronic Data Management System
- International Electron Devices and Materials Symposium
- Impuesto Especial sobre Determinados Medios de Transporte (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leveraging Inovis' BizManager family of Internet Electronic Data Interchange (EDI-INT) software and retail item synchronization services, Morgan Foods has met the retail giant's specifications for Internet EDI and complied with their item synchronization requirements in accordance with the Uniform Code Council (UCC), an electronic commerce standards-setting organization gaining widespread adoption in the retail industry.
GISBAgent is a GISB-certified electronic delivery mechanism for inbound and outbound Internet electronic data interchange (EDI) and other file transport between trading partners over the Internet.
com), the new, internationalized version of the forms-based, Internet Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) service for small and mid-size businesses and organizations.
OTCBB:VSRC) and Internet Commerce Corporation (ICC) (Nasdaq:ICCSA) announced today the formation of a strategic marketing and technical alliance where ICC will connect its Internet electronic data interchange (EDI) network with Vsource's pure Internet business-to-business eProcurement application, known as Virtual Source Network (VSN).
By leveraging XML technology along with its current Internet electronic data interchange (EDI) capability, Cimtek Commerce is the first vertical e-commerce trading hub serving the medical supply industry to enable all buyers and sellers, regardless of size or current technology infrastructure, to participate in web-based business transactions.
IPNet Solutions, a provider of industry-leading eBusiness solutions, Tuesday announced that it is among the first to pass Internet electronic data interchange (EDI) interoperability testing conducted by CommerceNet, an eCommerce industry association.