As a matter of fact, infoUSA's database powers the directory assistance services of most major internet directory assistance providers such as Yahoo
What does IDA stand for?
IDA stands for Internet Directory Assistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IDA
We have 327 other meanings of IDA in our Acronym Attic
- International Development Association (World Bank)
- International Directory Assistance (Sprint)
- International Disability Alliance
- International Dispensary Association (Netherlands)
- International Documentary Association
- International Door Association
- International Downtown Association
- International Dyslexia Association
- Internet Data Administration (Microsoft file extension)
- Internet Dental Alliance (marketing)
- Internet Download Accelerator (freeware)
- Intrusion Detection Appliance (computer security)
- Investment Dealers Association of Canada
- Investment Development Agency (various locations)
- Ionospheric Dispersion Analysis
- Iowa Dietetic Association
- Irish Dental Association
- Irish Development Authority
- Iron Deficiency Anemia (medicine)
- Israel Diabetes Association (est. 1954)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AT&T's shift to Internet directory assistance assumes that most people have access to the web, whenever they need or want it.
One of the unique selling points for telephonic DA compared to alternatives such as print directories, CD-ROM directories and the Internet directory assistance (IDA) is that telephonic DA offers more up-to-date listings.
Express has the ability to access millions of telephone call records with instantaneous response, and will be able to do the same with its Internet Directory Assistance database.
It is this 32-bit technology that will enable Computer Concepts' Internet Directory Assistance (IDA) program to provide online service and Internet users with fast, intuitive access to millions of online service and Internet addresses through its 'IDA(TM) Server.
The recent entry into the Internet arena with the Internet Directory Assistance (IDA)(TM) program, ongoing d.
NASDAQ:CCEE), in response to the large number of inquiries received following its announcement regarding its entry into the Internet arena, today released additional information regarding its Internet Directory Assistance (IDA(TM)) business plan.
NASDAQ:CCEE), in response to the large number of inquiries received following its announcement regarding its entry into the Internet arena, today released additional information regarding its Internet Directory Assistance (IDA(TM) business plan.