Century 21, one of the largest agencies in the tri-state area, was the first to take advantage of the new Internet Data Exchange mandate.
What does IDE stand for?
IDE stands for Internet Data Exchange (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDE
We have 145 other meanings of IDE in our Acronym Attic
- Interdigital Electrode
- Interdimensional Entity
- Interdisciplinary Engineering
- Interface Design Enhancement(s)
- Interim Data Element
- Intermediate Developmental Education
- International & Development Economics (various organizations)
- International Destination Expo (travel agents)
- International Development Enterprises (India)
- International Digital Enterprise Alliance (est. 1966; formerly Graphic Communications Association)
- Internet Development Environment (server side application)
- Interplanetary Dust Experiment
- Intrusion Detection Equipment
- Investigational Device Exemption (FDA)
- Investimenti Diretti Esteri (Italian: Foreign Direct Investment)
- Investimento Direto Estrangeiro (Portuguese: Foreign Direct Investment)
- Investissements Directs à l'Étranger (French: Direct Investment Abroad)
- Israel Diamond Exchange (Ramat Gan, Israel)
- Istituto Dermatologico Europeo (Italy)
- Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
have joined forces to deliver realtor Shobe Barran with the latest Internet Data Exchange (IDX) technology.
s Transformation Station is a managed Internet data exchange based on ACORD XML.
To serve the needs of agents wishing to make MLS property search available to consumers, MLS boards nationwide have deployed a standard called Internet Data Exchange, or IDX.
and PADOVA, Italy -- Syntrex, a leading international developer of secure data exchange technology over public networks, announced today that Gruppo Coin, Italy's largest department store retailer with interests in Germany and Switzerland, has renewed for three additional years its contract for Syntrex's BDX hosted secure Internet data exchange service for its business critical, EDI-based, supply chain communications.
Real Estate Agents Now Have a Powerful, Easy to Use Solution for Cultivating Leads and Better Servicing Clients VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Top Producer Systems, the leading provider of real estate sales and marketing software, has launched Top Producer[R] IDX, a new Internet Data Exchange solution designed to help real estate agents respond to consumers' home buying and selling inquiries directly with real-time MLS property information.
updated the more than 250 members in attendance on the phenomenal response to the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) capability which was rolled out in August and allows participants to display their exclusive listings on each others public websites.
The eClips SDK allows HTML, a "tagged" language enabling web browsers to display information accordingly on Web pages, to be converted to XML making it ideal for Internet data exchange.