In addition, Mason created the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in 2000 to protect Cleveland-area children from Internet predators (later expanded statewide by the U.
What does ICACTF stand for?
ICACTF stands for Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (US DOJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Conference on Applied Computer Science
- International Conference on Atomic Collisions in Solids (various locations)
- International Conference on Amorphous and Crystalline Silicon Carbide
- International Child Abduction, Child Support and Civil Procedure (Australia)
- International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design
- International Campaign Against Child Trafficking
- International Center for Assessment Center Technology
- International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (IEEE Conference)
- International Congress on Anti Cancer Treatment
- International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering
- International Child Abduction and Contact Unit (England, UK)
- Internet Crimes Against Children Unit
- Individual Channel Analysis and Design
- Individual Chemical Agent Detector
- Individual Concern and Deficiency (US DoD)
- Institute of Community and Area Development
- Integrated Computer Aided Design
- Integrated Control & Display
- Interactive Computer Aided-Design
- Intercooled Aeroderivative (gas turbines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bryn, police received a child pornography investigation referral from State Police Trooper Michael Murphy, who is with the state's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
The state Attorney General's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force began investigating Edwards in January, when it received information that Edwards, an America Online subscriber, might be distributing child pornography, according to a search warrant filed last week in state District Court.
But 'Justin' was the undercover pseudonym for detective Mark Bucci from the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in Philadelphia, Maidstone Crown Court heard.
The event will be hosted by The San Diego Police Foundation and San Diego Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (SD-ICAC).
Our work with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force program has made a difference in neighborhoods across the country in the lives of many children and their families.
Thursday's arrest was the result of an undercover investigation by the Massachusetts Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force that began Oct.
Department of Justice's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program, which got $50 million under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.