Specific new capabilities of the latest version of the system include: -- Support for internet content adaptation protocol (I-CAP) which allows Fidelis XPS to inspect, alert and/or stop encrypted outbound web traffic.
What does ICAP stand for?
ICAP stands for Internet Content Adaptation Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICAP
We have 125 other meanings of ICAP in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Channel Alliance Program
- Intelligence Community Assignment Program
- Intelligent Cut and Paste (Apple)
- Interagency Committee for Aviation Policy
- International Carbon Action Partnership (est. 2007)
- International Center for Alcohol Policies
- International Code Assessment and Applications Programme
- International Conference on Antennas and Propagation
- Internet Calendar Access Protocol
- Internet Calendar Access Protocol (Lotus)
- Improved Capability II (EA-6B)
- Improved Capability III Program (EA-6B aircraft)
- Integrated Circuit Active Phased Arrays
- International Conference of the Asian Philosophical Association (est. 2006)
- Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology
- Increased Capacity Adaptive Payload Carrier (US NASA)
- International Conference on Advanced Polymer Composites
- Imperial County Air Pollution Control District
- Interdisciplinary Center for Advanced Professional Education (St. Petersburg State University; St. Petersburg, Russia)
- International Confederation of Associations for Pluralism in Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed for medium-to-large corporate customers, the WW1000 uses the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) to interface with CyberGuard's new TSP series firewall/VPN devices.
Available now on the Sun Solaris platform, InterScan VirusWall iCAP Edition is the first antivirus solution to use the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (iCAP), an open standard for communication among Web content delivery systems.
Designed for medium-to-large corporate customers, the WW1000 uses the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) to interface perfectly with CyberGuard's new TSP series firewall/VPN devices.
SSL Shim: A unique SSL-Shim that works in conjunction with Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) to enable caching, content filtering and virus scanning for SSL-encrypted traffic.
The Classic family has now integrated Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) support within its application layer gateway framework to facilitate advanced content filtering and scanning capabilities.
0 Standard Provides Real-Time, High-Performance Virus Protection for Web Traffic WebWasher, a leading global provider of Internet content security software backed by German electronics giant Siemens, and Network Associates , a leading provider of network security and availability solutions, today announced that WebWasher will integrate the award-winning McAfee(R) Security anti-virus technology into its gateway-based filtering products to deliver a comprehensive and secure Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) solution.
Through the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) initiative, Advertising.