Despite having been besieged by the Internet community and slapped down by the Supreme Court for its overreaching Communications Decency Act, Congress is again pondering a foray into cyberspace.
What does NETMUNITY stand for?
NETMUNITY stands for Internet Community (Netmunity.com)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Neuroepithelial Tumor of the Kidney
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Nuclear Engineering Teaching Laboratory (University of Texas)
- Network-Based Localized Mobility Management
- NETM AP Forum
- NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency
- Nobody Ever Tells Me Anything
- Network Manager
- Network Manager
- Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Council
- National Education Telecommunications Network
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Education and Training Network
- Navan Educate Together National School (Ireland)
- National Education Telecommunications Organization
- National Engineering & Technical Operations (Comcast)
- National Environmental Training Office
- New Employee Technology Orientation (course)
- North East Timing Organization
- Northeastern Educational Television of Ohio
- Naval Engineering Training and Operating Procedure and Standard (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com is asking the Internet community to help find an anonymous abuser of its website, who has posted thousands of harassing, threatening, and obscene messages on the FreeAdvice Forum.
CFIT and other members of the Internet community including registrars, country code managers, at-large delegates, the business constituency and other registries, raised their objections to the deal, noted that it: --Was granted without public notice, continuing the erosion of the Internet community's role in determining policy, --"Locks in" price increases adding over a billion dollars to the cost to small businesses and consumers without economic justification as called for in every other ICANN/registry agreement (except .
We are pleased with our ongoing progress to provide ISPs and the Internet community at large with faster DNS response and additional resilience to DNS services, both of which are critical improvements in the Asia Pacific region.
Programme Manager for F root at ISC, added, "This collaboration with LACNIC will bring the root servers closer to the Latin American Internet community and also contribute to increase the resilience of the global DNS system.
Analysis of this data produces a global view of issues such as: the rate and severity of cyber attacks; the types of vulnerabilities that may pose a significant threat to organizations; and emerging trends in malicious code that present the greatest risk to the Internet community.
As a result, swift, decisive action is required from the Internet community.
ISC BIND Forum will benefit the global Internet community by allowing both vendors and users of ISC's BIND software to have a closer association with ISC and among themselves.