The aim is for the service to be regarded as the standard for anonymous and clean discussions among Internet citizens in the same manner as Wikipedia is heavily relied on for encyclopedic articles.
What does NETIZEN stand for?
NETIZEN stands for Internet Citizen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Network Table Inquiry (Sprint)
- New England Technical Institute (Connecticut)
- Northern Ecosystems Toxicology Initiative (Canada)
- North East Thoroughbred Industry Alliance (Australia)
- New and Emerging Themes in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Network Identifier
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Network of Indian Professionals
- Network InterProcess Communication
- Network for Teaching Information Society
- Neuroepithelial Tumor of the Kidney
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Nuclear Engineering Teaching Laboratory (University of Texas)
- Network-Based Localized Mobility Management
- NETM AP Forum
- NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency
- Nobody Ever Tells Me Anything
- Network Manager
- Network Manager
- Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
De Bie agrees, adding that "Microsoft proposes and continues to evangelise the need for global public-private partnership to ensure a healthy IT environment for Internet citizens around the world.
There are many Google features that go unused by day to day Internet citizens.
If you suspect you've received a phishing email, be a responsible Internet citizen and report it immediately to phishing@irs.
com/reports/c45797) has announced the addition of Apple iPod - A Model Internet Citizen or a Catalyst for Piracy?
These consumer communications and networking technologies will focus on today's growing population of internet citizens and the developing strong market for integrated home-networked voice and consumer communications that can interoperate with entertainment devices, home security/surveillance systems, and kitchen appliances, within the mobile environment.
Patent Office, intellectual property counsel in Germany, concerned Internet citizens, and other resources around the world.
If we, as Internet citizens, wish to eliminate the spam problem, we must go beyond legislative and technical solutions.