For example, JYBE can be used to conduct free online presentations, browse web real estate listings with a broker, and provide Internet call centers with new service and support capabilities.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Internet Call Center (Micron)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- International Coordination Committee
- International Corrosion Conference
- International Council for Competition Climbing
- International Country Club (various locations)
- International Cricket Conference (now International Cricket Council)
- International Cricket Council
- International Criminal Court (Netherlands)
- International Critical Commentary
- International Cultural Center
- Internationales Congress Centrum Berlin (German convention center)
- Internet Career Connection (various locations)
- Internet Chamber of Commerce
- Internet Chess Club
- Internet Collaboration Center (Sprint)
- Internet Commerce & Communications (various locations)
- Internet Commerce Corporation
- Internet Content Coalition
- Internet Control Center
- Internet Credit Card (online shopping)
- Internet Cubaweb Communications Corp. (Cuba)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Tracmail Founded in December 1999 in Mumbai, Tracmail was India's first dedicated Internet call center focused on online customer interaction solutions.
Since March 2000, the company represents a full function Internet Call Center operating on hi tech solutions and steadily expanding the range of its services.
com and the opening of its Internet Call Center in Houston, Texas.
CU-SeeMe Web allows Internet call centers to be sumer is automatically connected, visually, aude, enables back-end services like call transfer, queuing, and agent log-in and management.
CU-SeeMe Web allows Internet call centers to be developed that enable interactive two-way communications over the Internet, including two-way visual communications.
com Web site and each component of the Lucent solution, including: - A DEFINITY(R) ProLogix(TM) Communications Server - the telephone system, - CentreVu Internet Solutions - the Internet call center, - CentreVu Elite call routing software - the tool that connects experts to customers, - CentreVu Call Management System and Supervisor - the call center performance management software, - Computer telephony integration functionality - the software used to identify incoming customers and their background information for fast customer response, and - An INTUITY(R) AUDIX(TM) Multimedia Messaging system - the system which cues and routes voice mail, e-mail and fax messages.
Also for the 2000 season, the Mariners will introduce Lucent's CentreVu Internet Solutions, an Internet Call Center that allows fans who access their Web site, www.