has introduced an Internet banking protection package, which provides coverage for community banks engaged in Internet banking.
What does iBANK stand for?
iBANK stands for Internet Banking
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- The International Brotherhood of Assembly/Machine Programmers
- Insurance Brokers Association of Newfoundland (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- International Bank Account Number
- International Board of Auditors for NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- International Business Advisory Network
- Internet Business Alliance of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Italian Business Angels Network
- Insulating Buildings Against Noise from Aircraft (Canada)
- Insurance Brokers Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
- Institute of Behavioural and Neural Sciences (University of Saint Andrews, UK)
- Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Independent Banker's Association of New York State (est. 1974)
- Insurance Brokers Association of New Zealand Inc.
- Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario
- Interest Based Agreement Process (Wyoming)
- International Business Association of Phuket (Thailand)
- Intervention Board for Agricultural Produce (UK)
- Idaho Bioterrorism Awareness and Preparedness Program (Idaho State University)
- Institute of Basic and Applied Protein Science (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Open Solutions provides financial institutions with a fully-featured strategic product platform, integrating core data processing and strategic applications such as Internet banking, business intelligence, financial accounting applications, electronic imaging, payment and interactive voice response solutions.
R) (NASDAQ: OPEN), a provider of integrated enabling technologies for community financial institutions in the United States and Canada, announced the release of its Security Matrix Two-Factor Authentication feature, which will be offered to client financial institutions as an optional security add-on to the Internet Banking application (e-Commerce Banker)(TM).
based Bank of Putnam County announced a regional Internet Banking Seminar to be held at the Bank's headquarters in Cookeville on March 25, 9 a.
Nasdaq:FISV) said sales of its consumer and business Internet banking products, Premierecom and Premierecorp, continue to set the pace for the industry.
TM), a national developer of in-house Internet banking applications for community financial institutions, announced its agreement with Gladiator Technology Services, Inc.
Nasdaq: EEFT), a leading electronic payments provider, today announced the implementation of the Euronet Internet Banking system in three of Westpac Pacific Banking's sites, including Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Vanuatu.
Eontec, the global leader in the delivery of multi-channel customer banking solutions, announced today that Singapore's leading bank, DBS Bank, has selected the Ireland-based Eontec as the Software Package Vendor for the bank's next generation Internet Banking Platform.