With more than 7 billion people now inhabiting the planet, we face ever greater demands on shared resources and significant challenges to the achievement of internationally agreed development goals.
What does IADG stand for?
IADG stands for Internationally Agreed Development Goal (UN Millennium Declaration)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADG
- Instituto Argentino de Estudios Sociales (Spanish: Argentine Institute of Social Studies; Argentina)
- Inter Association Dourdan Essonne Sud (French: Inter Dourdan Essonne Association South; est. 1984)
- International Alumnae of Delta Epsilon Sorority
- Institute for Agility and Digital Enterprise Technology (UK)
- Internal Application Data File
- International Association of Development Funds (financial organization; Washington, DC)
- Internet Access Delivery Function
- Intra-Annual Density Fluctuation (ecology)
- International Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics
- International Aircraft Design Group
- Iowa Area Development Group
- Iowa Area Development Group Community Foundation (founded 1985; West Des Moines)
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone
- Institut Arabe des Droits de l'Homme (French)
- International Academy for Design and Health (various locations)
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health
- International Association of Dentistry for the Handicapped (now International Association for Disability and Oral Health)
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion Syndrome (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Irvine Adult Day Health Services, Inc. (est. 1994; Irvine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The declaration further acknowledged the need to reinvigorate the United Nations development system in supporting and promoting South-South cooperation, and to this effect urge the United Nations funds, programs and specialized agencies to take concrete measures to mainstream support for South-South and triangular cooperation to help developing countries, at their request, to develop capacities to maximize the benefits and impact of South-South and triangular cooperation in order to achieve their national development goals and internationally agreed development goals, including the Millennium Development Goals.
Others, however, are still lagging behind in meeting most of the internationally agreed development goals, including those contained in the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and continue to have some of the worst social and human development indicators in the world.
Its main objective is to control over implementation of the internationally agreed development goals, including the Agenda for the 21st Century and the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation.
00 Paperback GF662 Contributed by the Dams and Development Project, this publication supports the efforts of countries and the international community directed towards achieving internationally agreed development goals for reducing poverty through environmentally and socially sustainable development of water and energy resources.
Recognize that the implementation of the Programme of Action of the International Conference and of the key actions is essential for the achievement of internationally agreed development goals, including those contained in the Millennium Declaration; 3.
For example, section 41 stipulates that "a substantial increase in ODA [Official Development Assistance] and other resources will be required if developing countries are to achieve the internationally agreed development goals and objectives.
But the US is seeking to delete any mention of the internationally agreed development goals and of the suggestion that rich countries should meet the UN target of spending 0.