Along these lines, the catalog of Mahler's works announced as in process by the Internationale Gustav Mahler Gesellschaft is promising, (72) but a further research tool would be a thematic index that would also identify quotations and their sources, in order to evaluate further Mahler's use of those ideas in his music.
What does IGMG stand for?
IGMG stands for Internationale Gustav Mahler Gesellschaft (German: International Gustav Mahler Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGMG
We have 2 other meanings of IGMG in our Acronym Attic
- Iran Grid Management Company (electrical energy; Iran)
- Iris Gillon Music'n Celebrations
- Istanbul Gümrük Müsavirleri Dernegi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Integrated Guided Missile Development Program (India)
- Institute for Geology and Mining Engineering
- Institute of Geology and Mining Exploration
- Instituto Geológico y Minero de España
- I Got My Eye on You
- I Got My Friggin Orders (polite form)
- I Google Mo, Gago
- Internet Guerrilla Marketing Group (Boston, MA)
- Islamische Gemeinschaft Milli Görüs (Germany)
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital (Republic of Maldives)
- Integrierte Gesamtschule Mannheim Herzogenried (German school)
- International Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum (Detroit, MI)
- Ingenieur-Gemeinschaft Meyer & Horn-Samodelkin (German: Engineering Community Meyer & Horn-Samodelkin)
- Istituto Geografico Militare Italiano (Italian: Italian Military Geographical Institute; Florence, Italy)
- Image-Guided Minimally Invasive Therapy
- Implementation Guideline Markup Language
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Münzen und Medaillen der Reformation (German: International Association of Reformation Coins and Medals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peters for the Internationale Gustav Mahler Gesellschaft in 1964 and 1989, respectively.
In the course of discussing the sketches, Hartmut Schaefer makes reference, at times, to the use of material in new editions, presumably those to be published by the Internationale Gustav Mahler Gesellschaft in Vienna.