Market leader reports 40% rise in sales and boasts new offerings at IFA Berlin, 24 August 2001 - As the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) fair gets under way this year, Sony can look back on two consecutive years of business success.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Internationale Funkaustellung (German: International Fair of Broadcasting Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation on Aging
- International Feltmakers Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association
- International Financial Activity (Canada)
- International Fiscal Association
- International Fitness Association
- International Formalwear Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Franchise Association
- International Friends and Associates (international match-making organization)
- International Frisbee Association
- Inverted-F Antenna
- Invest in France Agency
- Investment Funds Association (various locations)
- Iowa Finance Authority (Des Moines, IA)
- Irish Farmer's Association
- Irish Film Archive (Irish Film Institute)
- Irish Football Association (Northern Ireland's governing body of soccer)
- Iron-Folic Acid
- Israel Football Association
- Issued for Approval (design stage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2/101 at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA), also known as the Berlin Consumer Fair, held Sept.
Berlin - Sony announced today that it will highlight several exciting new technologies and products for the network age at this year's Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) fair in Berlin, from 25 August to 2 September.